HealthCARE Express Recruitment Process
To ensure we receive the best candidates, and to make sure that candidates interact directly with HCE representatives, we follow a multi-step recruitment process involving different personnel. If you somehow receive a job offer from HCE without completing this process, it is most likely fraudulent.
- The job applications to HCE are only received through our career portal. This ensures that all the applications are routed directly to our hiring managers.
- As the second step, selected candidates are invited to take part in a video interview.
- Based on the results of the video interview, successful candidates are invited for an in-person interview.
- The shortlisted candidates from the third step would make it to a job shadow or working interview which will take place on site at the appropriate location.
Job Communications from HealthCARE Express Companies
With regard to fraudulent or fake job offers, the following are some of the key things you should know about HealthCARE Express:
- We do not use public domains (such as GMail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc). All email communication will generate from a HealthCARE Express specific email domain (@gohce.com).
- We do not issue checks of any kind prior to a legitimate employee clocking in/out on our employee time keeping system. This system requires all employees to create their own username & password to register as a user after attending an on-site orientation.
- We never ask for money from prospective candidates. Neither do we request bank account details until a new employee has been issued onboarding through a NoReply email from our employee software which will be issued after attending an on site orientation class.
- We don’t ask candidates for their credit score nor do we require a credit check.
- We never instruct a candidate to undertake self-paid training during the recruitment process.
- Apart from salary expectations and past experience, we never ask for a candidate’s confidential information.
- We never extend an offer of employment without the authorized company representative(s) meeting the candidate in person.
HealthCARE Express is not responsible for fraudulent job offers or requests for personal information. Under no circumstances shall HealthCARE Express be held liable for any claims, losses, damages, expenses or other inconvenience resulting from or in any way connected to the actions of these imposters.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903.791.9355
For more information on potential job scams and how to protect yourself, visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams. (HealthCARE Express is not responsible for the content of this site.).
If you have been victimized through a fraudulent job order, contact your local authorities to start an investigation.