Drive-Up COVID-19 Testing
DRIVE-UP COVID-19 TESTING SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT SELECT LOCATIONS
As many testing sites begin to close, select Healthcare Express Urgent Care Clinics are opening drive-up COVID-19 testing sites in Oklahoma City, Little Rock, Texarkana, and Shreveport. Drive-up testing sites will offer Rapid COVID-19 testing and Rapid Molecular PCR COVID-19 testing to asymptomatic people wishing to confirm they are negative for COVID-19 before traveling, returning to work, preparing for surgery, or visiting loved ones.
How it works:
- Find a location near you, choose an appointment time, and book an appointment online.
- Arrive at the chosen appointment time and pay for the appointment by credit or debit card. Drive-through testing appointments are not billed to insurance but are available as a self-pay service at a cost of $225.
- Patients may choose between Rapid COVID-19 Testing or Rapid Molecular COVID-19 PCR testing. Both tests are fast, nasal swab tests that offer same-day results, but some airlines or hospitals may require a PCR test to meet their qualifying standards. (Please verify testing requirements for travel and pre-op purposes with your airline, surgical center, etc.)
- To view results, access the patient portal or by downloading our app on the app store or google play.
- View test results by accessing your account on our patient portal - all test results will be provided on the portal same day before 9 pm.
- Patients who require a physician letter regarding their covid testing must book an in-clinic appointment.
*Please note that COVID-19 testing services for asymptomatic patients are not often covered by health insurance carriers. Speak with your insurance provider for details. All drive-up testing appointments are self-pay only and will not be billed to insurance.
Drive Through COVID-19 Testing Centers for Asymptomatic Patients
Online appointment booking only. Please book your visit in advance using the links below.